- Troop begin December 1, 2007
- 2008 Quality Unit Award
- 2008 National Quality Catholic Unit
- 61% increase in membership from 11 to 18 members
- 100% Membership Retention
- All adult leaders trained, and conducted a youth leadership training course
- 513 service hours including collecting 3000 lbs of food for RIFA, most in the Council
- 251 camping nights on 10 trips including 16 of 17 scouts attending week of summer camp
- 87 merit badges earned
- 38 rank advancements
- 7 religious emblems earned
- Troop's 1st Eagle Scout presented to Bradley Jones. Other eagles in our troop include Justin Talusan and Patrick Carey
- #1 Troop in Popcorn Sales for Central District
- Received Golden Bow award from National Catholic Committee on Scouting
- Bronze National Camping Award
- Lee and Malissa DeArmitt received Bronze Pelican Awards
- Tom Carson Jones received Silver Beaver Award
- Ted Maxwell named District's Assistant Scoutmaster of the Year
- Sandy Jones received District Award of Merit
- Senior Patrol Leaders were Bradley Jones & Lee Alan Maxwell
- Scouting for Food raised amounts equal to 5317 lbs of food an increase of 77% from previous year.
- Camp Mack Morris Honor Troop, 1st place Water Carnival, 1st place Amazing Race, 1st place Ultimate Team, 1st place Scoutmaster Triathlon, and Chad Dunbar shooting sports Award
- Current membership is 33 with 100% Retention for the 2nd stright year and 83% increase in membership.
- Quality Unit
- National Catholic Quality Unit
- 2 Scouts completed God and Church Emblem and 3 Scouts completed Pope Pius Award. These 3 boys also earned the Four Pillars of Faith Award for completed all four levels of the Catholic Reglious Awards.
- Monic Taylor received the Bronze Pelican Award from the Parish for her work in Catholic Scouting
- Rev. Msgr. Thomas Kirk, Pastor of St. Mary's, received the St. George Award from the Memphis Diocese
- Tom Jones named "Scoutmaster of the Year" for Central Distsrict
- Lee DeArmitt named "Assistant Scoutmaster of the Year" for Central District
- Dawn Moore received a "District Award of Merit"
- Raised $500 for Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- One Eagle Scout Rank Awarded to Lee Alan Maxwell
- 332 nights of camping on 18 outings.
- 2 scouts earned 100 days of camping national award
- 771 service hours performed by youth
- 181 merit badges earned
- 58 Rank Advancements earned
- 2 Scouts attended National Youth Leadership Training
- 2 Leaders completed Wood Badge Training
- #1 Troop in Popcorn Sales for Central District with a 58% increase in sales.
- Received Champion Unit for 93% participation in Popcorn Sales
- Senior Patrol Leaders were Joseph Talusan & Kent Moore
Camp Mack Morris Honor Troop, 1st place Water Carnival, 1st place Basketball Tournament, 1st place Scoutmaster Triathlon. 24 scouts attened.
3 of our Scouts attended National Jamboree at Fort A. P. Hill outside Washington DC
Overnight at Climb Nashville and Nasvhille Shores
New Eagle Scout, Joesph Talusan
Senior Patrol Leaders for the year were Deji Olusanya and Alex DeArmitt
Popcorn Sales of $11,148, the Top Selling Troop in the WestTenessee Council
$705 in Luminary Sales for Mt. Calvary Cemetery
313 Camping nights in 13 activities
105 miles of hiking by 12 scouts
984 service hours
318 merit badges earned
34 Rank advancement
8 Eagle Palms earned
8 scouts earned Ad Altare Dei and 3 God and Church
National Quality Unit
Membership at 34 scouts
- SPL - Kevin Moore
- Ad Altare Dei awarded to Joey, Chris, Hunter & Peyton
- January trip to Laser Tag & Ice Skating by 21 scouts
- Caving trip to Raccoon Mountain